Jaw crusher is also called jaw crasher, which processes materials by adopting the principle of mutual extrusion between jaw plates. It is often used as the first process to crush all kinds of rocks with less than 320MPa compressive strength into medium particle size for one time.
Jaw crusher is always used with cone crusher, impact crusher and sand maker to constitute the sandstone production line. Jaw crusher can be pided into PE series and PEX series, of which the PE jaw crusher is used for coarse crushing, and PEX jaw crusher for medium and fine crushing.
Usage and Application Fields:
1. It is suitable for crushing all kinds of hard and soft ores with less than 300MPa compressive strength, such as pebble, calcite, granite, quartz, concrete, dolomite, bluestone, iron ore, limestone, iron ore, coal gangue, construction waste, ferrosilicon, basalt, sandstone, ore, glass, cement clinker, etc.
Raw Materials and Finished Products of Jaw Crusher
2. Jaw crusher is mainly used for the medium and fine crushing of hard ores and rocks in metallurgy industry, mine industry, chemical industry, cement industry, construction industry, refractory materials industry and ceramic industry and other sectors.
Our company has 300000 square meters of production base, including crushing equipment production workshop, ore beneficiation equipment production workshop, and dryers, powder grinding plant, etc. Headquarters is located in high-tech development zone of Zhengzhou, Henan province.
Workshop and Well-organized Jaw Crusher
Advantages of Large and Mini Jaw Crusher
1. Deep crushing cavity, high efficiency and energy saving;
2. Strong bearing capacity, high stability;
3. Advanced technology, long service life;
4. Centralized lubrication system, easy maintenance;
5. Simple structure, convenient maintenance;
6. Large discharging adjustment range, one crusher has multiple usages;
7. Low noise, less dust.
Large, Medium and Small Jaw Crusher
Stone Jaw Crusher Parts:
Jaw crusher is made of the frame, the eccentric shaft, a big belt pulley, the flywheel, a side guard plate, toggle plate, toggle plate backseat, clearance adjusting screw, a reset spring, a fixed jaw plate and a movable jaw plate, wherein the toggle plate also plays the role of insurance.
Jaw Crusher Details and Spare Parts
Installation Site of Jaw Crusher
Jaw Crusher Price:
Jaw crusher is one of the long history production equipment of Fote Machinery, so its technology is very mature, which can effectively control the production cost. We have many types of jaw crushers such as granite jaw crusher, limestone jaw crusher and small jaw crusher for sale. Customers can choose mini jaw crusher or large jaw crusher according to specific demands. Fote Machinery can guarantee the lowest jaw crusher price with the same quality. Welcome new and old customers to visit us!